Sunday, February 23, 2014

Typhoid Fever : We've Meet Again







Typhidot Test positive. Crappy Typhoid fever for being in my system again! And am back to being a patient after two years..but all things happen for a reason..I really need to rest too.. so it's just a timely reminder for me to take things slow and not to worry to much of all my responsibilities in life...I think it's time for me to chillax a bit and give myself a break for a while there...and sometimes being sick makes you feel so loved by the people around you..lol..not that I wanna be sick just to get others attention but it's a great feeling when your sick and people visit you and show that they care for you..it's a wonderful feeling and I am very thankful to the people that took their time to visit me in my hospital room and even cooked food for me! Thanks a million guys!! Your efforts are much appreciated by me!! Here are some pics of the foods and other stuff that I documented while being admitted.. 


My fuel in life 
Fruits from Sugar Donguila

Durian and Chocolates from Ces Aranas


Buko juice from Ate Jelly Austero

Corned Beef cooked by Sean "BIG" Dignadice himself!
Breakfast from Ate Yen Sonsona

My usual hospital food (so sad)


it's a good day!

Snacks from my ever supportive housemates  Aini  & Carlo Olbes

Thank you to everyone who visited and prayed for me while I was sick..!! I'll try not to be sick again and will do my very best to strictly comply this...


Especially made by the Supervisor for me...Thanks Madam Aidz!





                                            Always Thankful,
                                                     Ypai M.

No comments:

Post a Comment