Friday, September 13, 2013

Cebu City: Dried Fish Bones


I chose dried fish over “Ginamos”. I like to eat noodles and dried fish as a side dish. When I visited my Aunt in Cebu, I saw for the first time a unique dried fish if you can say that, it was all made of bones and they called it dried fish bones. I never saw something like that here in Davao City, not even in our province. So, we bought some, had it fried and turns out to be so yummy, it tasted like fish tocino. In preparing it, it should be quick deep fry. And it’s best to eat it right after frying while it’s still crunchy. 














Dried fish bones are usually for exports, the demand for it abroad is high. It’s kinda pricey too…  for bones… hahaha… 

I don’t usually eat fish bones, but this one is an exception, I paid for  FISH BONES.
And for me, it’s worth it, I love tocino and fish bones tastes like tocino! 
Super duper love Dried Fish Bones!
So, anyone out there in Cebu City has any plans in coming here in Davao soon? 
You know what will be your “pasalubong” to me ha? Thank you in advance!

                                                         Xx, Ypai 

No comments:

Post a Comment