Sunday, October 6, 2013

TengVSTeng Finals

I may never be able to have a UAAP ID, never be able to attend in any UAAP member school but there's no rule that I cannot to be part of the UAAP craze...! And this season is one of many seasons that make me want to be a part of UAAP, even just as a UAAP fan. The finals is more exciting because of the rivalry of the Teng brothers who, not to question are two good basketball players, not to mention they are the sons of the former PBA player Alvin Teng. So, not hard to guess were they get all that basketball genes.



Jeric and Jeron



with dad Alvin Teng


So, who will win? Will it be a day of Yellow on saturday or will the Green army prevail?

My fearless forecast? Yellow. Jeric wanted this title because this is his last year in UAAP and the experience also of the growling Tigers, maybe Jeric will be pressured in game 3 but he will overcome that. Jeron and the Archers is still a young team, maybe next year... but I don't know... I just wish the basketball gods will give us a tight, buwis-buhay type of game this saturday October 12 at the MOA Arena.

Why UST?
First, yellow happen to be my fave color.
Second, Jeric has a number 6 in his jersey, which is by the way my favorite #.
Lastly, I just find Jeric to be cutier now... hahah
I know, this post doesn't make sense at all but I just want to blab about basketball 'coz it makes me feel good!

Whoever win the ring, Mr. Alvin Teng is surely the big winner.
Whatever the outcome of the finals as long as it will be a fair and a good quality of basketball, we are all winners!
Basketball isn't all about winning anyway, it is about a team sport. It's about winning for the name printed on the front of your jersey, for the people behind that name and most specially for the people who you may not know personally and yet will cheer their hearts out for you..
And as a basketball fan, all I can I ever wish is a game that will make me feel every feeling in the world... (as if I can't feel that in every game hahaha).


So, may the best Teng wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment