Monday, February 24, 2014

Byaheng Surigao. Britania Islands

My first travel of my year 2014 is Byaheng Surigao.And since we only have 2 days off  it was just an overnight trip. The planned itinerary was to tour only the Britania Islands but because of Kuya Gi-gue, our driver/tour guide..who also happen to be the cousin of our friend Albert and is work is to take tourists to Surigao, he suggested that we can make it a " Britania Islands-Enchanted River-Tinuy-an falls Adventure in two days! Woohooo to Kuya 
Gi-gue! and so the group decided to take the offer and mind you without me knowing all of this things because I was the last person to arrived at our meeting area..! hahaha...they always tease me nga na I'm in the wrong group 'coz all I know was we are just going to Britania alone! hahaha (the ever tanga-Epai is in the loose again) Anyway, we left Davao City at around 8am and arrived at Brgy. Britania at around 1:30pm..what an epic travel time! Thanks again to Kuya Gi-gue we had a fast and furious travel and the adrenaline-rush-travel-junkie in me loved it so much..to the dismay of Albert who got nervous when ever Kuya Gi-gue go 120-140kph!! hahaha peace Bert! Upon arriving at Brgy. Britania and settle down at a cottage which is a dorm type cottage for the 11 of us and only P2000..I think it's a good price already..we decided to go island hopping though its 3 in the afternoon already..the regular price for the island hopping is P1500..but since we only have 3-4hours left in the day..we haggle it to P1300 and thankfully the owner of the cottage who also owns the boat agreed naman...Then here comes the Britania Island Hopping...!! All I can say is that just look at the pictures of ours and decide for yourself how beautiful Britania Islands is and how lucky and blessed we were that we saw and enjoyed the experience we had in this God's gift to mankind...






                                             



































It was such a good times with friends and a break for our busy work week..and I thank these guys for making my first travel in 2014 such a memorable one..






                                                                                 Xoxo,Ypai

No comments:

Post a Comment