Thursday, September 12, 2013

Bantayan Island: Six-Hour Love Affair

I've been to bantayan for only six hours and at the moment I laid my eyes on the island I instantly fell for it. It was a relaxing experience. The sugar-liked beach of the island was so inviting. The blue-green color of the sea water makes you wanna soak there forever. When your the type of person that wants your vacation to be just a laid back time, this island is definitely for you. For me, this is my perfect island. Just don't visit Bantayan Island in Lenten season because according to the local that I spoke to, the beach can be very crowded and there's so many tourist coming. But when it's not peak season you can have the island to your self. You can lay there with your sarong and a good book in hand and it feels like heaven already! Don't wanna talk more and let the pictures says it all. Enjoy!



view from a hotel
heart shape lagoon-like before the beach

isn't it beautiful?

so proud of myself with this pic!




looks like maldives, right?

sugary white beach


view from the barge

just a perfect view
           




                                                                                                   














xx, Ypai

No comments:

Post a Comment