Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Beast



His name is Calvin  Abueva.  aka "the beast".  A rookie in the professional basketball league in the Philippines (PBA). A second overall draftee  picked by the Alaska Aces. A treat to every opponent. A franchise changer. A player of angst with lots of guts and confidence. What more can I say? Many things for sure, but one thing is certain, he's a big factor why my Aces is now in the finals again! Yeah, you heard me right... the Aces is back in the finals for the first time in the post Tim Cone era! Yeah baby!!!!!!
My fearless prediction for this guy that I hate so much in his collegiate years but now loving him.... aaahhhnnn.. tantarantannnnn.... He will bag that Rookie-MVP of the year! Just the second ROY-MVP in PBA history next to Benjie "the tower of power" Paras. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Here's some comments from the sports experts for the beast:

                                                   FTW- The Undefeated Alaska

                                                   FTW- The Beast Effect
Go for the 14th Championship Aces!

No comments:

Post a Comment