Sunday, May 26, 2013

My First Solo Travel


It was 2007. From Davao City to Cagayan de Oro City for my board exam.Though, I have had traveled alone from our province ( 102 km.. away) to Davao City for summer vacations even when I'm still in grade school. It was the first time for me to travel alone to a place that I haven't been to, know nothing about, and don't know anyone. But instead of being scared, I was excited to the idea on me, travelling solo. No room reservation ahead, don't even know where my drop off point is. All I know was where my exam will take place, Lyceo University. And I thank God for being so good. My first solo travel went perfectly well. Found a room near the University before dark, roamed around the city alone, checked out three of the city's shopping malls, be able to be back at my place safely and never got lost.
Looking back now, I'm thinking that maybe I was made to travel. Travelling is one of my passion and I'm gonna pursue this passion of mine a place at a time.   




No comments:

Post a Comment