Sunday, October 15, 2017

By Taking Your Hand



By taking your hand,
I went to a whole new world.
A world I never thought would exist for me.
A world where fairytales seems so likely.
Dreams turned into reality.
And am feeling giggly.
You made butterflies fly.
Fireworks light up the sky.
You became my sole light.

But like anything that's new,
In a world that's all brand new,
I suddenly don't know what to do.
I doubted what YOU and I can do.
I lost sight of the bright side,
Focused on the downside.
Insecurities cut deep,
Deep enough to made it slip.
And just like that I lost you,
In a way that I never meant to.

You said,
Fly high and you'll reach the sky,
Spread your wings and you'll soar high.
But for me to learn to fly,
Like beautiful birds up in the sky.
You did what you have to do.
We flew high and then U let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment