Thursday, April 25, 2013

Accidental Name :)

For the longest period of time, I wanted to create a blog. Really loved to read blog posts. Travel blogs tops my list and of course my ultimate idol Ms. Bianca Gonzalez (iamsuperbianca.com) owns an awesome blog! So, here it is... Tantarantannnn!!! I have a blog! But creating it is not that easy for this is the ninth time that I try to create one, though I'm kinda successful with it... my plan to put up a unique name didn't work well, as you can see my blog's name is "I welcome myself" which is supposedly my first blog post title! I'm still trying to figure things out on how can I change that name hehe I am such a fail in this but on the brighter side of things, because of what had happen I have a topic on my first blog post! All things work together for good indeed! So, 'til my next blog post and hopefully this is not my last. Kudos Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment