Monday, March 24, 2014

Paradise Within Reach. Samal Island.

Two kilometers away from Davao City is the beautiful Island of Samal. An island known for it's white sand beaches, beautiful resorts, rich marine reefs and tranquil waters that lures tourists and locals to visit this paradise again and again. Lucky for me, it's just a 10-minute boat ride from where I'm based! And triple luck for me for having a colleague whose a local in the island!! I'm so blest! Shout out to Neil Esdrelon and family for their hospitality whenever we go island hopping and even invaded the privacy of their home..Thank you po!! I was never a fan of the beach before, simply because I don't know how to swim. I can't even float! I'm such a sinker..toinkz..I don't know the right word..but anyway my first island hopping experience was a great one and  opened up my heart to love and explore the underworld more. And I wanted more...! I am now dying to try scuba diving! 

And for the proof that Samal Island has crytal clear water...here is a glimpse of how clear the sea water is even in the shore... 

Beautiful Right?













 


And here are what you will see when you go snorkeling or just a simple diving when your in the middle of the sea of Samal Island...different kind of fishes, starfish (I even saw a blue starfish!) corals and other sea creatures that I don't know..lol..


Is it 10 feet ba?









My first ever DIVE!







Starfish everywhere!

It was such a good time with friends...just enjoying and appreciating the wonders and beauty of God's amazing work and be closer to nature.. We are so blessed that we can do this as often as we like..it's like..it's our way of unloading our stress that comes with our work..in a relaxing and tiring way!..hahaha





                                                             Xoxo, Ypai     


No comments:

Post a Comment