Monday, August 26, 2013

Dared. Conquered. Survived Mt. Apo.




At last, I officially crossed out Mt. Apo in my bucketlist! Never expected it would be this soon, but God is so good to me this past month that I never expected it would be this easy, reachable and so much fun! So, thankful for my team who had helped me survived Mt. Apo.


DAH climbers



Trekking the highest mountain in the Philippines was such a wonderful experience. I felt so close to mother nature and made me appreciate simple things more.


Boulders Challenge

And most especially, spending time with these guys for four days was just awesome! It has been a stress-free four days of trekking and they made me feel so well taken cared of. Thank you guys!
Til our next adventure! Mt. Pulag probably?!


Robert, Oss & Anton

Charles, Anton, Oss & Robert

Anton, Mark, Me & Charles

Mark, Kuya Toto & Me

 Kuya Tito (leader/organizer)















Sunrise at the Peak







                                         

                                                                 

                                                                                                             










                                                                                                        xx, Ypai

No comments:

Post a Comment